Masculine Thank You Cards

Sunday, May 7, 2017
We have been blessed with the kindness and goodness of others during my husband's illness so I've been making lots of thank you cards lately. These ones were fairly quick to put together. I wanted something that was somewhat masculine to thank some of the men who have helped us out.


I started by stamping the sentiment and line of "paint" with Versamark and then used copper embossing powder. After smooshing my watercolour cardstock into distress oxide ink a few times (and drying with my heat tool between each inking), I cut the mat with a wonky frame, added a few sequins and droplets and decided I was done! I'm happy with how these turned out and how fast they were to put together. In fact, I made a set in pink and pistachio with white embossing too!

Products used:

Sequins are from my stash but I can't remember where I purchased them.




6 comments

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Beautiful cards or should I say handsome, as they are masculine LOL. Love them anyway.
Faith
x

Bobby said...

I think masculine thanks you cards are especially difficult, Kate, but you managed just fine.

Sherrie K. said...

These turned out awesome Kate! I love the background and I can't wait for you to share the pink and pistachio ones to :)
Hugs,
Sherrie K

Lisa Lara said...

Very cool cards Kate!

Migdalia said...

Awesome cards! Love the super cool background!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M

Scrapper69 said...

They turned out Awesome and perfect masculine Thank yous.... they will be appreciated!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Former Design Team Member at My Craft Spot (2011-2015)
My Craft Spot


Powered by Blogger.
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

>