Thanks So Much! Die Cuttin' Divas Guest

Tuesday, November 8, 2016
I'm delighted to be this week's guest designer at Die Cuttin' Divas! This week's theme is Fall Harvest, and anything fall-related goes. I have been needing lots of thank you cards lately and used some of my favourite dies from My Craft Spot (no longer in business) with some distress inks to create my card.


The sentiments are also from My Craft Spot.


Please head over to Die Cuttin' Divas to link your own fall-themed project! As long as you use a die-cut of some sort, you're good to join the fun! Check out the other projects created by the fabulously talented team too!

10 comments

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Just catching up and have marvelled at you cards, great design and characters.
Faith
x

Sherrie K. said...

Such a fun and colorful! The border of leaves and acorns is so cute and I love the background. Awesome card! Congrats on your GD spot at Die Cuttin Diva's!
Sherrie K

jessica said...

Congrats on your guest designer spot! Love your beautiful card!!!!

Shelly said...

Oh my gosh, this is gorgeous Kate! I just love the inking and colors, beautiful!

Thank you for guesting with us at DCD, you did a wonderful job :)
Shelly

Migdalia said...

Congrats ton your GD spot over at DCD! Such a beautiful card!!

Gerda said...

What a beautiful card!! Love it!! Thanks for being our guest designer this week at Die Cuttin Divas!! Have a great day.
Gerda

CA Scrapper said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
CA Scrapper said...

Your card is so pretty! Thanks for being our guest designer at Die Cuttin' Divas this week.

Leslie

Scrapper69 said...

YAY! Congrats on the Guest Designer Spot Kate! And I too LOOOOVE my (MY Craft Spot) Products.. I swear they are still my "GO TO" products before anyone else! :) Your card is BEAUTIFUL! Love the background and of course the fab dies!!! :) Have a great day!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Unknown said...

Wow, love the distressing! Your card is so pretty! Thanks for being our Guest Designer at Die Cuttin Diva's this week!

Former Design Team Member at My Craft Spot (2011-2015)
My Craft Spot


Powered by Blogger.
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

>