YNS Challenge 44 - You are CU-TE

Friday, July 22, 2016
It's time for a challenge at Your Next Stamp and we would love for you to play along! You can choose between a sketch or a colour combination. I decided to try the sketch.


I used the Perfect Chemistry stamp set for my card and added a beaker and test tube (full of copper and tellurium!) in place of the larger circles of the sketch and used the chemical bubbles for the smaller circles. The main sentiment was stamped on white cardstock and I then used a die (that I've had for years but don't remember from where!) to create a notebook border. I added a black mat behind that for a bit of contrast.


Please head over to Your Next Stamp to see the rest of the design team inspiration. You've got two weeks to join the challenge and we'd love to see what you create! Plus, you have the opportunity to win a gift certificate to the YNS store! Don't forget to post your project to social media too. Here are the sketch and colour combination for you to start the wheels turning!



5 comments

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

So clever to get all details together to make a brilliant card. Love it.
Faith
x

Bobby said...

I'd say your card is CuTe, Kate. ;)

Scrapper69 said...

OMGOSH.... that is the cutest card Kate! So Fun & Adorable!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Sherrie K. said...

Another adorable card! So fun and such a cute design!

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

This card is just all kinds of FUN! Such cute images and the sentiment is awesome. I really love this!

Former Design Team Member at My Craft Spot (2011-2015)
My Craft Spot


Powered by Blogger.
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

>