Congratulations - Twins!

Friday, March 25, 2016
My nephew and his wife recently gave birth to twins and I thought that Reverse Confetti's Hippity Hoppity bunnies would be perfect for a congratulatory card to welcome the new little ones. I also designed my card around Reverse Confetti's March sketch, which did prove a bit challenging! This card is actually my third attempt as I just wasn't happy with the first two.


I rotated the sketch and used inking and a sentiment banner (using a retired stamp and die from My Craft Spot) for the panels behind my main mat. I inked the mat in pink and blue and then die cut hearts from the bottom and using smaller cut hearts to fill the spaces. I then coloured and popped the girl and boy bunnies from Hippity Hoppity. I adhered everything to a white card base and added a few tiny buttons to finish things off.

It will be a busy weekend for us as we're heading out of town for my youngest son's last game of the season tomorrow and then have lots in store on Sunday. I'm pretty much ready for Easter, with the exception of food preparations so I hope to find some time to play in my craft room as well!

1 comment

Scrapper69 said...

Oh my... how sweet! Adorable Baby card! Congrats to your Nephew & his wife!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Former Design Team Member at My Craft Spot (2011-2015)
My Craft Spot


Powered by Blogger.
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

>