My Craft Spot Blog Hop Winner

Monday, September 8, 2014

Thanks so much for all the lovely comments you left for me during last week's My Craft Spot Fall Release Party and Blog Hop. I went to Random.org and the lucky winner of the $10US gift certificate to the My Craft Spot Shop is #36, Andrea J! Congratulations Andrea! Please email me at smallbitsofpaper @ hotmail.com with your contact information and I'll make arrangements to get your certificate to you. You have one week to claim your prize.

4 comments

Sherrie K. said...

Congrats to the winner!

scraphappenswithrhonda said...

congrats to the winner. hugs

jessica said...

congrats to your winner!

Migdalia said...

Congrats to the winner.

Former Design Team Member at My Craft Spot (2011-2015)
My Craft Spot


Powered by Blogger.
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

>