My Craft Spot Spring Release Party - Coming SOON!!

Tuesday, April 9, 2013
 

Hello Crafting Friends! I'm delighted to let you know about the My Craft Spot Spring Stamp Release Party coming up April 22 -28! Currently, the design team is busy making projects to showcase samplings of the FIVE new stamp sets and TWO fabulous new metal dies too! Each day, we'll be showcasing a new stamp set. There will be prizes each day on at My Craft Spot and we'll wrap things up on Saturday, April 28 with a blog hop during which EACH design team member will be giving away one of the new stamp sets!!

Kimberly is eager to get this party started so she's giving away a Birthday Wishes stamp set to one lucky blogger.  For details on how to win the set, click HERE!  It's as easy as adding the Stamp Release Party button to your blog and leaving a comment for Kimberly on the party announcement post!

No comments

Former Design Team Member at My Craft Spot (2011-2015)
My Craft Spot


Powered by Blogger.
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

>