Blog Hop Winners

Tuesday, April 3, 2012
Thank you so much for playing along in the My Craft Spot Stamp Release Blog Hop and Carson's Creations Embossing Blog Hop this weekend.  I was such a delight to read the wonderful comments that were left for me.  I do appreciate each and every one!

Now for the winners (drawn at random)...

Congratulations to Judy of At Home Crafting With Judy who won the Happily Ever After stamp set in the My Craft Spot Stamp Release Blog Hop. 


And congratulations to Marg of Loving Scrapper 101 who has won the My Craft Spot new release stamp set of her choice in the Carson's Creations Embossing Blog Hop!


Ladies, please email me at smallbitsofpaper @ hotmail.com [remove spaces] with your contact information so I can arrange to have your prizes shipped out to you!  Congratulations again!

5 comments

Yoshiras time to craft said...

congrats to winners.

Rhonda Emery said...

congrats to the winners

Georgiana said...

Congrats to the winners. Thanks again for the great hop!

Georgiana
Carson's Creations

Norma said...

Lovely card and congrats to the winners:)
Hugs,
Norma

~Tammy~ said...

Congrats to your winners!

Former Design Team Member at My Craft Spot (2011-2015)
My Craft Spot


Powered by Blogger.
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

>