Canada Day Blog Hop Winner

Monday, July 5, 2010
I was so excited to be part of the Canada Day Blog Hop.  A huge thanks goes out to Heather of Princess' Paper Projects for organizing it all - and for inviting me to take part.  I hope we can do this again at some point!!

The winner of my Canada Day Blog Hop Stampin' Up "Picture This" acryclic stamp set is #66 - MiamiKel!!  Congratulations!!  Please send me your shipping information (smallbitsofpaper (at) hotmail.com) so I can send you your new stamps!!

4 comments

Heather said...

Congrats to MiamiKel.

And thanks to you too Kate for helping me make this blog hop a success.

MiamiKel said...

OH my goodness, me?! I'm sooo honored! And Blessed! And Humbled! Thank you so much! How very exciting - to visit your blog, stop along the hop, and to win - that just makes me smile all over! Thank you for your generosity and for a very sweet gift! How exciting!!!! x0x0

Jenny B said...

Congrats Miamikel!!!!

Turnedgypsy said...

congrats on your new stamps. thanks for the fun
chris
http://turnedgypsy.blogspot.com

Former Design Team Member at My Craft Spot (2011-2015)
My Craft Spot


Powered by Blogger.
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers

>